środa, 1 lutego 2012

Why do I need a passport when I go to the cinema

Yesterday I wrote that we went to the cinema and got back with shoes.

So today we went to the cinema again and again got back with shoes. How is it possible?

Tickets are too expensive, that's one thing. 60 grn for stupid Russian comedy is too much. So we decided not to go. What about shoes? On Monday I asked for number 39, but I got 40. I don't know how it happened. Тридцать девять* doesn't sound like сорок, even when I say it. I found out about this mistake yesterday, so I decided to bring them back and ask for the right size. With a little help from my friends. I didn't know that it will be so complicated. 

I took the receipt and pack with shoes, but it wasn't enough. They asked me for my passport. I didn't take it with me, so Magda gave them her passport. Then we had to fill in some papers, but we had to do this in Ukrainian. Kristina, молодец, started to write Magda's personal data and she only had problem with writing "August" in Ukrainian. So did whole Intertop team.

Now I have brand new and in right size shoes, but I haven't try them on yet, because it's too cold to leave my bed...

*Ana, jak Ci idzie czytanie krzaków? :P

1 komentarz:

  1. "*Ana, jak Ci idzie czytanie krzaków? :P"
    ty wredna pipo nie idzie, ale:
    1. jak dobrze ze jest translator
    2. dalej u mnie nic sie nie dzieje (wiadomo w jakim obszarze życia- работа) więc mam w planie zacząć uczyć się krzaków

    Best regards
    Ana

    OdpowiedzUsuń